Friday, May 30, 2008

We Need Your Input

Lisa and I are constantly looking for Dallas area hot spots for a wide variety of foods and drink, and we need your input to help guide us on our "Best of Dallas" quest. Please let us know if you have any favorite spots in any of the following areas, so that we can check them out. We are looking for...

Best Bar Food
Best Bloody Mary
Best Breakfast
Best Burger
Best Comfort Food
Best Crawfish
Best Dive bar
Best Fish and Chips
Best Fries
Best Margarita (frozen and on the rocks)
Best Nachos
Best Onion Rings
Best Patio
Best Pizza
Best Restaurant Deals
Best Ruben Sandwich
Best Tacos
Hidden Restaurant Gems
Your Favorite Recipes

Oh, and let us know any categories that you feel we have overlooked. I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Greg

1 comment:

  1. I just spent 10 minutes replying to your post about my favorite foods in the Dallas area, then my darn computer timed out!!! So, I guess we'll talk food when I see you for Dina's Halloween party. Miss you guys. Oh yeah, and you need a sushi, and Thai category. I've got some great places to send you when you're ready to tackle it!! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete