Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome!

Bon Appetit and welcome to our blog. I, my wife, and our friends enjoy nothing more than filling our lives with music and joy, and our stomachs with the best food and drink that we can find or create. This site's goal is to share our knowledge of Dallas area restaurants, bars, and foodie related items with other gastronomic devotees. I have lived in the Dallas area since the mid-1970s and have been a foodie since childhood. I am a Texas State BBQ Championship award winner and a grand champion chili cook as well as an accomplished Mexican, historic, and high cuisine cook. Basically, I love food! We will be posting notes and photos from our outings and parties, reviewing restaurants, posting "Best of Dallas" lists (garnered from our experiences) in areas such as pizza, burgers, margaritas, appetizers, and anything food or drink related that tickles our fancy. We look forward to your input and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment