Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Still Here... I Think

Hi all,

I know that it's been a while since my last post, but Saturday will be my first day off since September 20th! I'm really looking forward to it. State Fair, here I come, so do your fried best to take me out! I'm almost finished with my article on Dallas' best dive bars (25 bars and counting). I've had a few late additions and still have a few photos to take, but there are only about four more clubs to write up and then I'll post. I'm currently writing a Burger article as well, so keep checking back. All is well with wife and dogs. Lone Star Floyd is in full rehearsal mode and we hope to be playing by the middle of November. Check out our MySpace page for details. Everyone's getting ready for the Haunted Pirate Halloween party at Dina and Lenny's (I'll be DJ-ing)! And no, I won't tell you what I'm going as. Share the love! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment